I checked the air temperature at night and it's about 63 degrees. That should be the same for both flats.
Here are the specs for the LED panel:
- Body material: Thermoplastic
- Circuitry board material: Diecast Chrome
- 60 Blue light LEDs: 465nm (nanometer) wave length
- 165 Red light LEDs: 650nm (nanometer) wave length
- 165 + 60 = Total 225 LEDs
- Color: Red + Blue = Purple looking to the eyes
- Working Voltage: 12V or 110V-220V
- Power: 13.8 Watts
- Dimensions: 12 ¼ inches (30.5cm) square
- Thickness: Low profile 1.25"
- Power cord length: 48 inches
- Recommended coverage: one panel per 18 inches square
- LED life: Approx. 15 years used all year long. (60 years for spring starting of seedlings)